A collection of junk by some guy.. probably not really worth your time.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Pain and Great Ideas

Well.. i must say i am rather sore today.. kids don't jump off bridges while drunk.
apart from that i saw something TOTALLY AWESOME on
The Graffiti Research Lab's website
that you have to check out. If anyone is interested in a collaboration i want to pull this off. I have access to a few of the required materials and the software is open source (Thank you GRL). There are a few things I'll need that USYD may let me/us borrow. I can definitely see it working and there are a heap of ways we could modify it to get some even cooler uses out of this idea.

I found the video on youtube!


Please visit the Graffiti Research Labs website anyway. There's a lot more info there.
If you're interested in getting in on it leave a comment or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home